140) and a light railway from Ford to the west end of the bridge was projected in 1920. 141) In 1924 a syndicate was proposing to develop the parish as a residential seaside resort, (fn. 1925 the proprietor of Tortington Park school built Poole Place near the Middleton boundary for her pupils' swimming expeditions, it was apparently in expectation that the area would be developed like neighbouring Middleton. 143) However, as a result of Lord Moyne's purchase of the Bailiffscourt estate in 1927 the southern part of the parish was preserved from building as the largest open area of coast between Bognor Regis and Brighton, known in 1996 as the Climping gap. At an unknown date it belonged to John Pecche, (fn. 262) In 1546 the hospital's lands in Ilsham were granted by the Crown to Sir Richard Lee, who granted them in the same year to John and Edward Staker in trust for Edward's son John. 263) In the early 17th century the lands were held successively by John Staker (d.
There were residential caravans north of the road leading to Littlehampton in 1993. 258) but by 1380 it had apparently also passed to the earl of Arundel. 259) About 1414 Thomas Fitz Alan, earl of Arundel (d.
Unser Erotik-Chat Instant-Messenger kann dir dabei helfen dich schnell mit neuen Partnerinnen und Partnern zu verabreden, immer dann wenn du das Verlangen nach Sex spürst.37) it may have followed the line of the surviving track running north-east from Climping mill which existed by 1606. 47) and in the early 17th strips in the common fields along the coast there were being gradually eaten away. 48) Erosion continued at Atherington in the 18th century, the close called Shortsmare next to the hamlet being reduced from 21 a. Additions were made to north-west and south-east in the 18th century, possibly replacing an earlier wing, and in 1731 Edward Kent's farmhouse, evidently the same building, had a hall, parlour, chambers, garrets, and offices. 121) In the early 19th century the south-eastern extension was rebuilt to provide a new main front of four bays facing north-east, and . In the mid 14th century the bailiff was the abbey's attorney general or proctor in England. 268) Atherington was described as a manor from 1352. 269) The manor house, park, and part of the demesne occupied the larger of the two detached parts of Littlehampton parish, but the tenants' lands lay in Climping parish. 270) The estate was enlarged in the mid 13th century and later, (fn. 280) and from 1600 it descended with Priory farm in Tortington (fn. 1880 a large one-storeyed room was added on the north side by the tenant George Constable. 265) They were presumably afterwards absorbed into Ilsham St. 271) and seems to be the 2 yardlands in Littlehampton mentioned separately as held by Sées in 1341. 272) After the early 15th century it was held, with the rest of the abbey's English property, by Syon abbey (Mdx.). 273) At the Dissolution Atherington passed to the Crown. 281) until 1633, when Spencer Compton, earl of Northampton, conveyed it to Sir William Morley (d. Mit der Mobilversion von Adult Friend Finder kannst du all die Dinge, die dir auf deinem Computer Spaß machen, auch von deinem Smartphone oder Tablet aus erleben.AFF-Mitglieder-Profile durchsuchen, E-Mail-Nachrichten senden und Webcams sowie Chats ansehen. Finde überall und zu jeder Zeit Verabredungen zum Sex - es ist als hättest du eine Party in deiner Tasche!